Directive on protection of data privacy
This information on protection of data privacy applies to data handled by:
Platinum Partners GmbH, represented by its managing partner:
Karl-Michael Krüger, Romanplatz 12, 80639 Munich, Germany,
Phone: +49 - 89 - 17 11 80 80, Fax: +49 - 89 17 11 80 8 10
Collection, processing, and use of personal data
On our web page:
Should you visit our web page, www.platinum-parters.com, your Browser sends automatically information to our server. This information will be saved temporarily in a so-called Logfile. Following information will be collected without action on your part, until the time of automatic deletion.
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file accessed,
- The website from which access takes place (referrer-URL),
- Browser used and if necessary computer operating system, name of the internet access provider.
These data are collected and processed for the purpose of:
- enabling the use of the website (connection establishment)
- providing a comfortable use of our webpage
- permanently guaranteeing system security and stability
- enabling further administration
Legal basis of this data processing is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is justified by the listed purposes above. By no means retrieved data will be used to identify you personally. Furthermore, all data will be deleted after a statistical analysis.
In case of subscribtion for our newsletter
If you have explicitly agreed, we will use your E-Mail address for sending you our newsletter in irregular intervals. For receiving our newsletter, you only need to state your E-Mail address to us. You can unsubscribe anytime by sending your unsubscribe request to firstname.lastname@example.org via E-Mail.
Legal basis of this data usage is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO
Rights of data subjects
Persons whose data are stored at Platinum Partners GmbH have the following rights:
- In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO: Right of information about stored personal data. In particular, you can request information concerning purpose of use, category of personal data, category of recipients to which was or will be revealed your personal data, planned storage period, the existence of the right to correct, to delete, to restrict usage or to contradict, the existence of the right to appeal, to learn the heritage of your personal data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of an automatic decision making including profiling and if necessary significant details,
- According to Art. 16 DSGVO: right to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal data or completion of your personal data stored about you in our files;
- According to Art. 17 DSGVO: right to request deletion of your personal data stored in our files, insofar as your right referred in paragraph 1, doesn’t rule out or has serious effect on the fulfillment of the data processing’s goals or if it has serious effect on the enforcement, execution or defense of legal claims;
- According to Art. 18 DSGVO: right to demand limitation of processing your personal data, insofar as you dispute data accuracy and we need to examine this on our part, such data processing is unlawful but you reject deletion and demand restricted data processing of personal data or as we don’t need your data anymore, but you need them for current or past transactions or if you, in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, entered an objection against data processing, but it is still open if our legitimate reasons prevail yours.
- According to Art. 20 DSGVO: right to receive your personal data stored in our files in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- According to Art. 7 Abs. 3 DSGVO: right to withdraw your once given consent with us anytime. Consequently, we may no longer process data based on this consent for the future.
- According to Art. 77 DSGVO right to complain at a supervisory authority. Generally you can therefor apply to the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or our place of business.
Right of objection
Insofar as your personal data is processed on legitimate interest, according to Art 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, according to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object processing of your personal data, insofar as there are reasons, which result out of your particular situation or if your objection addresses against direct marketing. In the latter case you have a general right of objection which will be executed by us without any need to describe your particular situation. If you like to use your right of objection, please write an E-Mail to email@example.com
We use within your visit on our web page SSL-technology (Secure Socket Layer) in combination with in each case highest encryption, supported by your browser. Generally, it will be a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256-bit encryption, we will use instead of it a 128-bit v3-technology. Whether a single page of our web page is transmitted encrypted, is indicated by the closed key symbol in your browser‘s status bar. We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data stored by us against random or intended manipulation, partial or complete loss, damage and/or against unauthorized access by third parties. We improve continuously our security measures in line with technological developments. Our data is permanently available on a server based in Germany.
Topicality and amendments of the Data Protection Directive
This data privacy statement is currently applicable and is dated by April 2018.